Project 9: Portfolio
Project Corrections / Time spent:
I spent 30 minutes improving my Montage project. The improvements I made were: adjusting the opacity of the woman on the right side of the picture. I had received comments that the grass in the background made the woman look like she had a beard, so I decided to work on making changes to the opacity of that photo, focusing on her face, to fix this problem.
I spent over an hour and a half working on the logos. I found that the first cooking logo had strange shapes that showed up when it was used on a web page, so I worked on ways to fix that. I also worked on the color scheme and decided to add a border around it as well. I felt that it brought the elements together more and unified the piece.
To showcase my design work that I have created recently.
Potential clients and employers, as well as anyone who wants to see my designs.
Top Thing Learned:
The top thing I learned from this project is that attention to detail and alignment make a big difference. I also learned that having repeating elements is one of the best ways to unify a project. I am excited to see all of my work in one place. I think that this will be very helpful for me to use in the future.
Future application of Visual Media:
I will be able to use these skills in many places throughout my life, both at work, school, church, and personal projects. I am so thankful that I have gained these important skills and how to use these Adobe Programs.
Color scheme and color names:
Title Font Name & Category:
Birds of Paradise- Script
Copy Font Name & Category:
Stempel Garamond LT Std- Serif
Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):